Active in the domestic shipping industry for over forty (40) years, Solid Shipping Lines Corporation operates nine (9) cargo vessels with a total capacity of 57,529 DWT that serves the following ports on a "Direct Cargo Liner Service":
● Manila - Davao - Manila
● Manila - Gen. Santos - Manila
● Manila - Cagayan de Oro - Manila
The Company constantly strives to remain among the top performers in the industry by maintaining a regular schedule and upgrading the fleet with brand new, higher capacity vessels from Japan. At present, four (4) new vessels are already delivered and active, while a fifth has been commissioned for construction.
The Company is also steadfast in its belief that customer satisfaction is the ultimate reward for a service well done. Hence, it has committed to the following:
● Invest in new software to further reduce customer stay-time
● Ensure that all its containers are free from damages
● Train all staff to better serve our customers
● Be more efficient and effective, making sure that all cargo are delivered safely and on time
For you, we work to remain as "The Most Reliable Shipping Company".
"Harmony in the midst of adversity." Such as was the inspiration that greeted MV Solid Harmony, the newest addition in Solid Shipping Lines fleet of brand new vessels. With the treat of fierce comptetion all around.